*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, mayo 20, 2005
We need to give away the kittens. Please say you'll take one (and mean it, you hosers).

If anyone knows where my PS2 memory card and/or controller is/are, please let me know. They've been missing since the non-Prom party. I may have accidentally given it to someone. Please check.

I also still have Tony's games here. Trevor was supposed to take it one of the times he came over, but we forgot. So they're still here. I don't want to lose them before I give them back. That would be very very very bad. It's already very uncool that I've had them here for so long, but it took a while for me to figure out whose games they were.

It would be nice if I could have my comics back. I miss them. I think I would also like to burn them. Thank you.

School is almost over, but it isn't yet. I'm not exactly looking forward to the summer, but I sure as heck want school to end. My friends aren't really my friends anymore.

I'm just going to tell you straight out: Sarah, it IS your "fault" if anyone wants to point fingers. You dumped Matt last time because our friendship was dying. You knew it would happen again. You made the decision. I let you. No one can say that I was trying to control you or tell you what to do. All I did was tell you how it would be and let you make your choice. It's your life, not mine. It always has been. I've never tried to tell you what to do, and I resent being made the bad guy here. You're a bad influence on me. I had to make a choice about my friends. Do you remember why you and Jenny stopped being best friends? Do you realize how similar the situation is now? Can't you see what's happening? Look, YOU made the choice first. I let you. I told you I wasn't going to try to make our friendship come back because your choice remained. That's why our friendship ended; it was your choice. Of course, now I know you don't care about our old friendship, so this doesn't really matter. But you're just being plain naive and ignorant here. I'm tired of this. When you get hurt, turn to Annie or Jenny. It's not my business. Don't make it mine. Don't do anything you'll regret. I made mistakes. I've learned from them. You're on your way to your own. Then you'll learn. As much as I warn you and tell you in advance, I guess you're just going to have to experience it and learn it for yourself. Buena suerte. You will need it. Dios te bendica.