*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, mayo 27, 2005
So school is out. Okay. Yay. I'm so dead right now. Literally: I have no pulse. That's a lie.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed... I don't know. What do I need right now? >.O I think that's my favorite little face thingy to make. I don't know why, but it describes my mood/attitude most of the time. I also like my MSN emoticon where the little yellow circle dude sticks out his tongue with his mouth open and squeezes one eye shut. I actually do that face in real life.

I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now because I'm not allowed to do anything "fun" until I clean up my stuff in the dining room. I don't care. My mom isn't home at the moment, so "Whateva. I do what I want."

I need to stop eating so much; I lost my six-pack, and it's depressing.

Congratulations to the senior class of 2005. Good job on making it through the exams and JUNK. Yes, junk. Congratulations to the junior class of 2005 because we are all now considered "seniors." That is, if you passed. c( ; I don't really care about it all because I feel that I'm too short to be a senior. It's too weird. I mean, almost all of the freshmen are taller than me. Heck, almost all of the seventh graders are taller than me.

OH MY GOSH! I got an e-mail from Lucas! He was an old OLQP classmate of mine. He was the smartest guy in our class, and I've thought about him occasionally because I haven't talked to him since then. Actually, even then I didn't talk to him... because I didn't talk... But I'll never forget -- he made a LASER as his fourth-grade science project. Oh my gosh, can you get any COOLER?! I'm being serious. I've always found him interesting, but was always too shy to say anything. I miss all of the old OLQP people. I just recently saw a picture of Brady Pnacek. He picked on me A LOT. I told my dad about that in fourth grade, and my dad said that he probably just liked me. I laughed. Anyway, I'm so excited that I got an e-mail from Lucas. Okay, I'm done rambling. Enjoy NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!