*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
lunes, mayo 23, 2005
"I tried to make life better. Matt and I started talking about dating. Rachel seemed fine with it. Then something happened, I don't know what, and she started not liking it. I decided to go ahead with it anyway. I figured she would get over it, that we would still be friends, she just wouldn't want to be around Matt. But no, she didn't want to do that. She decided to take herself out of my life completely. I kinda understand why. But I didn't like that."

Hon, I NEVER seemed fine with it this time. I accepted your decision, but I wasn't "fine" with it. That's why I didn't even want to talk about it at first. That's why we fought in the first place. Immediately after you crushed Brad, we started fighting. There never was a "fine" time period for me. And I wouldn't have taken myself out of your life completely if you hadn't shoved me out in the first place. Yes, by blocking me, you were BLOCKING me. You didn't even want to talk to me on the phone. You couldn't even go ONE WEEK without hugging Matt. You said you could but that you just don't want to. Admit it: you couldn't. You need that attention you get from him. You're at a desperate time in your life. This is what it seems like to me, and I have a feeling I'm pretty dead-on.

I just thought I'd clear that up.