domingo, mayo 08, 2005
I should really like to make a post explaining what went on between me, Sarah, and Matt. However, the only person who seemed to understand what was actually going on was me. Fortunately, I talked to Kat about the whole thing, and she understands completely. Things are better than they were, but I'm definitely not as close to the people involved as I was before. I mean, Sarah didn't even know what was going on. Trevor and Annie thought they knew how I felt and what I was doing. How could they? They didn't, and it *really* bothered me when they talked about it without actually knowing. How can my friends be so mistaken? I must cut them at least some slack because I know that I'm one of the most introverted and complicated people one will meet. But still... Arg. It's somewhat of a complicated situation. Kat understands. I'm glad someone does. I can't explain it to Sarah because, let's face it, she just wouldn't listen/understand. Trevor doesn't listen to me anyway - never has. Matt is Matt. He *acts* like he knows everything. Well, Matt, I don't care how bad you think you had it; everyone is different. We all have problems. I have my own. It's all bottled up inside. I'm a messed up kid, and most people probably don't know that. Now you do. Congratulations.