sábado, mayo 14, 2005
I realized I haven't made an actual post in a little while. And I'm incredibly bored, so this shall take up time.
Even though no one except for Kat and Bobby knew about it, Bobby doesn't have anymore blackmail on me. I'm safe. And yet I'm disappointed. I almost had something that I would care about. Meh. But fortunately, I was able to stop myself from getting hurt in advance. Although I wonder what people's reactions would be... Whatever. Oh, and even though it's over, I'm still not going to tell you what it was... TREVOR!
I'm sitting here with a Reese's Fast Break in front of me. I'm so depressed because I'm too full to eat it. This is one of the most depressing things ever for me: being too full for chocolate. Okay, so it's not really THAT depressing, but only because I've had typical teenage depression trips.
Gosh, I'm so hot.
Wait, I meant that it's so hot in here. But anyway, I can't wait until school is over. Annie was saying how all of the blog posts are the same; we're all saying we can't wait until school is over. Well, it's true. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S OVER. Unfortunately, I planned on having an end-of-school-year video game party over here again, but now I don't know who to invite because things are so heated between me and just about everyone I associated with. It's a bummer, but, if people want to know what happened, they can go read my comments to Sarah's "monster post." Hopefully you won't still think I was being "stupid" or a "horrible friend" or an "@$$hole," TREVOR.
Dude, I really need to work on my Ranch Plan for Animal Science. It's just so long and tedious...
Even though no one except for Kat and Bobby knew about it, Bobby doesn't have anymore blackmail on me. I'm safe. And yet I'm disappointed. I almost had something that I would care about. Meh. But fortunately, I was able to stop myself from getting hurt in advance. Although I wonder what people's reactions would be... Whatever. Oh, and even though it's over, I'm still not going to tell you what it was... TREVOR!
I'm sitting here with a Reese's Fast Break in front of me. I'm so depressed because I'm too full to eat it. This is one of the most depressing things ever for me: being too full for chocolate. Okay, so it's not really THAT depressing, but only because I've had typical teenage depression trips.
Gosh, I'm so hot.
Wait, I meant that it's so hot in here. But anyway, I can't wait until school is over. Annie was saying how all of the blog posts are the same; we're all saying we can't wait until school is over. Well, it's true. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S OVER. Unfortunately, I planned on having an end-of-school-year video game party over here again, but now I don't know who to invite because things are so heated between me and just about everyone I associated with. It's a bummer, but, if people want to know what happened, they can go read my comments to Sarah's "monster post." Hopefully you won't still think I was being "stupid" or a "horrible friend" or an "@$$hole," TREVOR.
Dude, I really need to work on my Ranch Plan for Animal Science. It's just so long and tedious...