viernes, mayo 20, 2005
(8)The only thing I regret is that I, I never let you hold me back.
Don't kill yourself, kiddo. Live, learn, and THEN love. This'll be your practice round. Even though both of your parents disapprove and you lost your best friend over it, this must SURELY be worth it. But you make your own decisions, of course. It's just ironic that the people who care(d) about you most don't think it's a good idea. Funny, isn't it? I would write you a huge-booty e-mail about this, but my computer is doing something *extra* weird this time. So on a final note: Remember how old you are and what you're doing -- not how old you think you act and what you think might happen.
Don't kill yourself, kiddo. Live, learn, and THEN love. This'll be your practice round. Even though both of your parents disapprove and you lost your best friend over it, this must SURELY be worth it. But you make your own decisions, of course. It's just ironic that the people who care(d) about you most don't think it's a good idea. Funny, isn't it? I would write you a huge-booty e-mail about this, but my computer is doing something *extra* weird this time. So on a final note: Remember how old you are and what you're doing -- not how old you think you act and what you think might happen.