*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
lunes, abril 25, 2005
Yeah, so it's 6:10AM. I haven't gone to bed yet. *shrugs* Heh, I haven't gone to bed yet, but I HAVE fallen asleep. *grins* The computer froze up for some reason, so I had to restart it at 10: something. I decided to lay out on the floor in the dining room, as usual, while I waited for it to load up. (I was "doing my English report." Okay, so I kinda was...) Well, I can't remember everything in the order that it happened. I remember Austin coming in at some point because he was taking a poll. He was going around and asking whether we thought the kittens should stay or not. I sleepily asked Austin to get me a pillow and a blanket from the living room. I agreed that I would give him my answer if he got me a pillow and blanket. He got them for me. My "yes, they should stay" made three yes's to one no. Who's the dumb-head that said no? Anyway, so now I had a pillow and blanket. I fell asleep again (Austin woke me up when he came in, I think). Lizzie came in later and woke me up on accident. She needed to use the computer for blah blah blah I wasn't really paying attention. I told her to wake me up when she was done. Heh, she probably tried to... Yeah, I didn't wake up until my mom (probably my mom anyway) opened the dining room doors and closed them quickly. I looked at my watch, and I can't remember what it said. Whatever, I fell back asleep. I woke up again at 1:39AM. "Screw English, I can't get up." I woke up again at 2:43. "Screw English, I don't feel like getting up." I woke up again at 5:30 or so. "Screw Engli- ... Pah, I should finish it and go to bed..." So I got up and started to do my report again. I put some clothes in the washing machine and went back to work. I've decided I won't go back to bed. I'm going to go take a shower, as it is already 6:30. I'm not even that tired, so this is good. *yawn* Hm. That's odd. Well, my report is done anyway, so I'm just going to go. Mmmmm... Reese's! >:c)