sábado, abril 30, 2005
Wow, I never made a post about Prom... I'll have to do that some time. I've been making a lot of posts in just one day recently because that's when I have time to make them. I haven't had time to be on the computer lately. I haven't really felt like getting on it either. I don't know. *is tired*
I think I'm going to cry soon -->
Monday: AP English Language Test
Wednesday: AP Spanish Language Test
Friday: AP US History Test
Saturday: SAT II
Monday: AP Physics B Test
Pray for me... I don't think I'm going to pass ANY of them. Honestly.
I stink at English.
I just found out that I haven't even HEARD of all the stuff that is going to be on the AP Spanish test.
The History one is going to be hard no matter what, so I can forget passing that one.
SAT II... *death* The main problems here are: 1) I'm stupid. 2) I haven't been sleeping enough AT ALL to do even barely well. Seriously. Don't you dare tell me otherwise. And I don't want to hear, "Oh, you'll do fine, Rachel!" I know I won't. Let me be miserable.
Physics B. Why did I sign up for this? I figure, "Might as well, right?" Wrong. I shouldn't have signed up to take it. I won't pass it. I'm completely screwed. I just want to go somewhere and cry, but I'm too tired to. *yawn* I just want school to be over.
My family is getting on my nerves. My mom wins the Worst Memory Award and the Worst Ideas Award. Austin is a pain and a brat. Julie is awfully witchy many times and is the worst roommate ever. Why can't she just pick up her clothes? Lizzie annoys the crud out of me because she never picks up after herself (same with Austin). Travis... I wish Travis was home... My dad doesn't bother me so much, but he isn't around enough to do so. And I'm just stupid.
In summary (oh yeah, great English skills there; I did it on purpose), I will fail all of my AP tests and will do terribly on the SAT II. I hate how people study for the SAT. It's supposed to be a test of our knowledge at this given point. Why should we study for it? It's unfair to lazy people like me. Stop getting high scores. You're making it harder for me to get into college! Well, forget that; I'll be able to get into any Texas school I want to 'cause I'll be in the top ten percent. But I'll still feel stupid. Wait, maybe that's because I am. :cB
I think I'm going to cry soon -->
Monday: AP English Language Test
Wednesday: AP Spanish Language Test
Friday: AP US History Test
Saturday: SAT II
Monday: AP Physics B Test
Pray for me... I don't think I'm going to pass ANY of them. Honestly.
I stink at English.
I just found out that I haven't even HEARD of all the stuff that is going to be on the AP Spanish test.
The History one is going to be hard no matter what, so I can forget passing that one.
SAT II... *death* The main problems here are: 1) I'm stupid. 2) I haven't been sleeping enough AT ALL to do even barely well. Seriously. Don't you dare tell me otherwise. And I don't want to hear, "Oh, you'll do fine, Rachel!" I know I won't. Let me be miserable.
Physics B. Why did I sign up for this? I figure, "Might as well, right?" Wrong. I shouldn't have signed up to take it. I won't pass it. I'm completely screwed. I just want to go somewhere and cry, but I'm too tired to. *yawn* I just want school to be over.
My family is getting on my nerves. My mom wins the Worst Memory Award and the Worst Ideas Award. Austin is a pain and a brat. Julie is awfully witchy many times and is the worst roommate ever. Why can't she just pick up her clothes? Lizzie annoys the crud out of me because she never picks up after herself (same with Austin). Travis... I wish Travis was home... My dad doesn't bother me so much, but he isn't around enough to do so. And I'm just stupid.
In summary (oh yeah, great English skills there; I did it on purpose), I will fail all of my AP tests and will do terribly on the SAT II. I hate how people study for the SAT. It's supposed to be a test of our knowledge at this given point. Why should we study for it? It's unfair to lazy people like me. Stop getting high scores. You're making it harder for me to get into college! Well, forget that; I'll be able to get into any Texas school I want to 'cause I'll be in the top ten percent. But I'll still feel stupid. Wait, maybe that's because I am. :cB