sábado, abril 30, 2005
Um... 'kay.
I love Astrow- I mean, I love Physics. ^_^
Sarah, Taylor P., and I rode:
1. Texas Cyclone
2. Serial Thriller
3. Viper
4. Greased Lightning
T'was fun. We got Dip 'N Dots, too. I had chocolate. :c) Grrr... I also tried to do the hammer thing. Arg --
Okay, so there were three levels: "Little Tykes," "Women and Kids," and "Big Guys." Freaking heck! -- The lady put me under "Big Guys"!!!!! THAT WAS SO NOT FAIR! She pressed the button for Matt Crosley as "Big Guys," and it stayed that way until she pushed another one. She never pushed a different button for me. *glare* And I screwed up all three times, too. I kept turning the hammer whenever I went to hit the red thingy. I got 99 the second time because I didn't turn it as much, but still. I was mad. If I had three more dollars, I would have done it again just to make myself feel better. >.< I am NOT a "Big Guy"!!!! *cries*
I love Astrow- I mean, I love Physics. ^_^
Sarah, Taylor P., and I rode:
1. Texas Cyclone
2. Serial Thriller
3. Viper
4. Greased Lightning
T'was fun. We got Dip 'N Dots, too. I had chocolate. :c) Grrr... I also tried to do the hammer thing. Arg --
Okay, so there were three levels: "Little Tykes," "Women and Kids," and "Big Guys." Freaking heck! -- The lady put me under "Big Guys"!!!!! THAT WAS SO NOT FAIR! She pressed the button for Matt Crosley as "Big Guys," and it stayed that way until she pushed another one. She never pushed a different button for me. *glare* And I screwed up all three times, too. I kept turning the hammer whenever I went to hit the red thingy. I got 99 the second time because I didn't turn it as much, but still. I was mad. If I had three more dollars, I would have done it again just to make myself feel better. >.< I am NOT a "Big Guy"!!!! *cries*