*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
sábado, abril 30, 2005
Ross can die. I really wouldn't care. However, I would feel bad for his family and stuff. Go look at Julie's latest post's comments. Soon Julie'll be away from me and won't have to deal with me anymore? Pfft. I rather wish she'd have been away years ago. I certainly won't be disappointed when she leaves. My mom doesn't seem to get that. She wants me to be nicer to her so that she won't be so happy about leaving the house and going to college. She wants Julie to have a good last three months at home. I really don't care. My life would be a lot easier without her, so long as I had a license and a safe car to drive. I HATE having to depend on my mom and Julie for rides. I HATE never being informed when Julie is going in early. I HATE waiting on Julie before school. I HATE running down the hallways so as not to be late to class. I HATE not being able to see the floor of my room because Julie has her clothes and such all over it. I HATE Ross being a constant idiot. I finally tell him that I forgive him for what he did to me and to Austin, and THE NEXT DAY!! he SPANKS Austin!!! What the cr@p? I'm easily irritated right now, and I have never been able to put up with idiocy. I wish I was the one going off to college.