sábado, abril 23, 2005
Oooooookay so I'm majorly hyper right now. I don't know why. I get like this sometimes. I randomly get hyper. This time I'm all by myself. I feel like sprinting around the house, but I can see myself doing that -- and tripping. HAHA! Wheeeeeeeeee. Okay. I need to go dunk my head in some icemeam, but I don't want to get up. *dies* *explodes* Yeah, that's right -- I died and THEN I exploded. And then I somehow kept typing. SHUT UP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay, so I've decided to blame this on the 6.75 FL OZ (200 mL) of Sunny D I finished drinking ten minutes ago.
I left to go take care of Slinky. Now I'm no longer hyper... Now I'm tired of typing. Now I'm going to stop.
Peace out.
I left to go take care of Slinky. Now I'm no longer hyper... Now I'm tired of typing. Now I'm going to stop.
Peace out.