martes, abril 05, 2005
(8)Jesus loves me, this I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong.
They are weak, but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so!(8)
In memory of the Pope --
(8)Be not afraid; I go before you always.
Come, follow Me, and I will give you rest.
I love this song (On Eagles' Wings)--
(8)And He will raise you up on eagles' wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His hands.(8)
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong.
They are weak, but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so!(8)
In memory of the Pope --
(8)Be not afraid; I go before you always.
Come, follow Me, and I will give you rest.
I love this song (On Eagles' Wings)--
(8)And He will raise you up on eagles' wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His hands.(8)