viernes, marzo 18, 2005
You know what, everybody? Sarah is the most beautiful girl I know. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she has such a gorgeous personality and spirit. It's amazing! As a teenage female, how can she keep a smile on her face all the time? She does it for us, you know. I can't do it. I'm just not strong enough to do it. Sarah is my hero!! :cD I just thought I would post that.
Hmmm... "Charley's Aunt" was awesome. The only thing I didn't like was Ross kissing Julie. Last night he kissed her on the side of her face, and, tonight, he kissed her on her hand. Of course, apparently Mr. White told him to do that, so that's not so bad. Yet, I get the feeling that he told him to do that because he kissed her on her face last night. Manuel never kissed Annie. So was it really necessary that Ross kiss Julie? Not in my opinion. But other than those two tiny parts, the play was awesome. I've never been to a Brazoswood play before, so I really enjoyed it. Everyone did a great job. Annie was extra pretty! I think green is a very beautiful color on her (not to say that all of the other colors aren't)! Oh, and Phillip was VERY good. "I'm from Brazil... where the nuts come from!" Even my little brother (6 years old) quoted it in the car! I was like, "Wow, even AUSTIN loved that part!"
Anyway, I'm sleepy... I'm going to need to make a post about missing Physics. It was an adventure... sorta... Meh. Oh, and I'll also have to post about Art class in the Buc Room. That was so much fun. Ummm... farewell. I'm out. BYE! :c)
Hmmm... "Charley's Aunt" was awesome. The only thing I didn't like was Ross kissing Julie. Last night he kissed her on the side of her face, and, tonight, he kissed her on her hand. Of course, apparently Mr. White told him to do that, so that's not so bad. Yet, I get the feeling that he told him to do that because he kissed her on her face last night. Manuel never kissed Annie. So was it really necessary that Ross kiss Julie? Not in my opinion. But other than those two tiny parts, the play was awesome. I've never been to a Brazoswood play before, so I really enjoyed it. Everyone did a great job. Annie was extra pretty! I think green is a very beautiful color on her (not to say that all of the other colors aren't)! Oh, and Phillip was VERY good. "I'm from Brazil... where the nuts come from!" Even my little brother (6 years old) quoted it in the car! I was like, "Wow, even AUSTIN loved that part!"
Anyway, I'm sleepy... I'm going to need to make a post about missing Physics. It was an adventure... sorta... Meh. Oh, and I'll also have to post about Art class in the Buc Room. That was so much fun. Ummm... farewell. I'm out. BYE! :c)