domingo, marzo 20, 2005
So Art class... Well, my class takes place in downstairs C wing, so we were forced to move. We would meet in the Buc Room (9th grade campus), Ms. Huntress said, and then go to the library to work on our research projects.
I get to the Buc Room and see a circle of desks. Scott [Lord] is sitting in one, TJ from the block (Timothy Joseph Creswick) is sitting in one, and Brandon [Patterson] is sitting in one. (There are three left.) Tim is sitting next to Scott, and there's an empty desk between Scott and Brandon. I go to sit down in the desk next to Brandon (not next to Scott). He has an, "Uh!" kind of look on his face, saying that he saved a seat next to him for me (on his OTHER side, next to Scott).
"Uhhh... *looks at Brandon* *looks at Scott, who is looking at something on his desk or something... (Maybe he was looking up; I really don't remember/care)* *looks back at Brandon* I'm going to sit in this desk... *takes seat on side of Brandon farthest from Scott* *doesn't notice Brandon or Scott's reaction*"
Chad takes the seat between Brandon and Scott. Brett [Weller] takes seat between me and Tim. Chad (or Brandon, but I think it was The Knowles) noticed my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mug thingy and made a comment about it, saying it was cool or something. Then I got out my TMNT bowl (Raphael!!) and showed it to them. :cD The Knowles said it was cool and old-school. (By the way, "The Knowles" is Chad Knowles, in case the GUYS couldn't figure it out; what girl DOESN'T know who Chad is?!) I was happy because my stoof was "cool." Anyway, somehow Scooter (Scott) ended up with some cards. I wasn't paying attention, so I don't know whose they were. They weren't Scott's "I'm Proud to Call Canada My Home" cards, so I'm not sure if they were his or not. Anyway, we decided we would play Spoons. Unfortunately, we didn't have any spoons. I believe it was Timmy's idea to use something else: our shoes. So each of the guys took off their left shoe and put it in the middle of the desk circle thing. Frodo (not Sarah; Frodo is also Scott's nickname on occasion) passed oot the cards. When someone got four-of-a-kind, he/she (I was the only girl) would grab a shoe with their feet from the middle and bring it under their desk. As soon as the other people noticed, they would do likewise. One person would end up without a shoe, as it is in Spoons. So it was the same game as Spoons, except we were using shoes instead of spoons and grabbed them with our feet, rather than with our hands. Brandon lost the first game. Apparently, he didn't fully understand how to play, so that was why. I lost the next one because I couldn't reach the shoe. Brett grabbed the one closest to me, and Scott either purposely grabbed one far away from him, or he just randomly grabbed one with his feet because the one I couldn't reach was right in front of him. Oh, and after the first round, Sammy [Salinas] grabbed a desk and joined in (between Timmy and Napoleon (--Scott, again). TJ put in his other purple and yellow shoe when Sammy joined. So Sammy kicked the shoe by Napoleon (Scott again) over to Brandon because he's a poop-head. And everyone laughed because I couldn't reach it. *sticks tongue out at the guys* Then I lost again the next round because I accidentally grabbed two shoes, so I kicked one away. While I did that, Brandon grabbed the OTHER shoe I had under my desk. That wasn't fair, but, since the guys are poop-heads (as I declared earlier), they said that "that's the way the game goes." We didn't sit out if we lost, so it was okay. I can't remember how many rounds we played, but I know another time I was fighting Brett for a shoe and ended up stealing one of his sandals off of his foot... It was really fun and funny. Oh yeah! Before we played Shoes, we juggled one of Tim's shoes in the middle with our feet. (Hey, there were four soccer players there out of six: TJ from the block, C. Knowles, Scooter, and me; don't be surprised. Sammy is a soccer player, too, but he wasn't there yet when we juggled.) That was a lot of fun, too. I took a couple pictures on my phone of us playing around with Timmy's shoe. It was great. Let me check if I kept any... Okay, yeah, I did. I got one of Tim spinning the shoe on his desk (it's blurred). And I got one of Chad (OH YEAH!) holding the shoe on the stage (in the Buc Room) for Brett to kick like a football. We had a lot of fun in thurr. Unfortunately, Kat missed it. :c( I don't know where she was...
So that was Art. We played around in the Buc Room until the seniors left for their panoramic picture. Then we (that were left) went to the library to *work*. Man, I don't know if this one is longer or shorter than the Physics one. I said it would be a lot shorter... At least the Physics one was taken up by dialogue. Oh well, I think they're both interesting and funny(?) stories. I hope you enjoyed 'em!
I get to the Buc Room and see a circle of desks. Scott [Lord] is sitting in one, TJ from the block (Timothy Joseph Creswick) is sitting in one, and Brandon [Patterson] is sitting in one. (There are three left.) Tim is sitting next to Scott, and there's an empty desk between Scott and Brandon. I go to sit down in the desk next to Brandon (not next to Scott). He has an, "Uh!" kind of look on his face, saying that he saved a seat next to him for me (on his OTHER side, next to Scott).
"Uhhh... *looks at Brandon* *looks at Scott, who is looking at something on his desk or something... (Maybe he was looking up; I really don't remember/care)* *looks back at Brandon* I'm going to sit in this desk... *takes seat on side of Brandon farthest from Scott* *doesn't notice Brandon or Scott's reaction*"
Chad takes the seat between Brandon and Scott. Brett [Weller] takes seat between me and Tim. Chad (or Brandon, but I think it was The Knowles) noticed my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mug thingy and made a comment about it, saying it was cool or something. Then I got out my TMNT bowl (Raphael!!) and showed it to them. :cD The Knowles said it was cool and old-school. (By the way, "The Knowles" is Chad Knowles, in case the GUYS couldn't figure it out; what girl DOESN'T know who Chad is?!) I was happy because my stoof was "cool." Anyway, somehow Scooter (Scott) ended up with some cards. I wasn't paying attention, so I don't know whose they were. They weren't Scott's "I'm Proud to Call Canada My Home" cards, so I'm not sure if they were his or not. Anyway, we decided we would play Spoons. Unfortunately, we didn't have any spoons. I believe it was Timmy's idea to use something else: our shoes. So each of the guys took off their left shoe and put it in the middle of the desk circle thing. Frodo (not Sarah; Frodo is also Scott's nickname on occasion) passed oot the cards. When someone got four-of-a-kind, he/she (I was the only girl) would grab a shoe with their feet from the middle and bring it under their desk. As soon as the other people noticed, they would do likewise. One person would end up without a shoe, as it is in Spoons. So it was the same game as Spoons, except we were using shoes instead of spoons and grabbed them with our feet, rather than with our hands. Brandon lost the first game. Apparently, he didn't fully understand how to play, so that was why. I lost the next one because I couldn't reach the shoe. Brett grabbed the one closest to me, and Scott either purposely grabbed one far away from him, or he just randomly grabbed one with his feet because the one I couldn't reach was right in front of him. Oh, and after the first round, Sammy [Salinas] grabbed a desk and joined in (between Timmy and Napoleon (--Scott, again). TJ put in his other purple and yellow shoe when Sammy joined. So Sammy kicked the shoe by Napoleon (Scott again) over to Brandon because he's a poop-head. And everyone laughed because I couldn't reach it. *sticks tongue out at the guys* Then I lost again the next round because I accidentally grabbed two shoes, so I kicked one away. While I did that, Brandon grabbed the OTHER shoe I had under my desk. That wasn't fair, but, since the guys are poop-heads (as I declared earlier), they said that "that's the way the game goes." We didn't sit out if we lost, so it was okay. I can't remember how many rounds we played, but I know another time I was fighting Brett for a shoe and ended up stealing one of his sandals off of his foot... It was really fun and funny. Oh yeah! Before we played Shoes, we juggled one of Tim's shoes in the middle with our feet. (Hey, there were four soccer players there out of six: TJ from the block, C. Knowles, Scooter, and me; don't be surprised. Sammy is a soccer player, too, but he wasn't there yet when we juggled.) That was a lot of fun, too. I took a couple pictures on my phone of us playing around with Timmy's shoe. It was great. Let me check if I kept any... Okay, yeah, I did. I got one of Tim spinning the shoe on his desk (it's blurred). And I got one of Chad (OH YEAH!) holding the shoe on the stage (in the Buc Room) for Brett to kick like a football. We had a lot of fun in thurr. Unfortunately, Kat missed it. :c( I don't know where she was...
So that was Art. We played around in the Buc Room until the seniors left for their panoramic picture. Then we (that were left) went to the library to *work*. Man, I don't know if this one is longer or shorter than the Physics one. I said it would be a lot shorter... At least the Physics one was taken up by dialogue. Oh well, I think they're both interesting and funny(?) stories. I hope you enjoyed 'em!