domingo, marzo 20, 2005
Okay, so I said I needed to make a post about missing Physics and about Art class. (Let's see if I can remember everything...)
Friday, 6:53AM
Mommy: *wakes up Rachel* Rachel, when do you need to get up?
Rachel: UGH! Not now, Mom... *looks at watch* Um... ugh, how about in ten minutes... fifteen minutes...
Mommy: Okay.
Rachel: *falls back on pillow* *is out cold*
Friday, some other time in the morning.
My mom supposedly wakes me up. I have no memory of this. Wait, I think I remember picking my head up, briefly. Nah, I don't know.
Friday, 8:53AM
Julie: Rachel, it's 9:00. Are you gonna wake up?
Rachel: *throws self up immediately* Wha?! 9:00?! *looks at watch out of habit* But... but... *is confused* It's Friday... (thinks: I should be at school...) *comes to senses* Julie, whatever happened to your alarm clock?!
Julie: I thought you were going to wake me up when it was time for you to go to school.
Rachel: What?! You JUST told me LAST NIGHT that you were going to wake up at 7:00 and then take me to school!!!
Julie: *leaves room*
Rachel: *gets out of bed (I have top bunk)* Ugh. *stops at foot of Julie's bed* *falls on Julie's bed* *starts to cry*
Julie: *is walking downstairs* Shut up, Rachel!!
Rachel: *stops...* *goes to bathroom* *begins getting ready for school*
It was horrible. Indeed Julie told me Thursday night what the plan was: She was going to miss first and second period to do her English project (SKIPPER!! Don't ask me HOW she convinced my mom of it!). I asked who would take me to school. She said she was going to. She said she would wake up at 7 and take me to school when I was ready to go. I even told her that I wanted to go in early to the library. Well, you now know what happened the next morning. But that's not the end...
Friday, after I've taken my shower.
I call my mom at the office, and, apparently, Julie already informed her of what was going on. I was worried and angry. I asked my mom what she propose I do. She told me to go to school.
Rachel: Well DUH I'm going to go to school!
Mommy: Okay, then.
Rachel: Aaaagh! Mom! I'm going to miss all of first period!!
Mommy: Well, it'll be okay. (She said something of the sort, I believe.)
Rachel: Mom. *is angrier* *speaks slowly* I'M GOING TO MISS ALL OF MY FIRST PERIOD CLASS. I will NOT be excused for this!! I can't drive myself! I just totally got screwed over this morning!! This isn't FAIR! And whatever happened to waking me up ten minutes later?
Mommy: I DID wake you up!
Rachel: No, you didn't. You may have tried to, but I have no memory of actually waking up.
Mommy: I woke you up, Rachel.
Rachel: Obviously not. (I was probably "awake," meaning that I pretended to be awake while I was asleep. I'm just that lazy, believe me.)
Mommy: Well what do you want me to do, Rachel, huh? What do you want me to do?
Rachel: You have to write me a note to get to class. Oh, gosh. I'm not going to be excused!! MOM! This is so unfair! I hate this! Agh!
Mommy: What do you want me to write, Rachel?
Rachel: I don't know... I don't want you to lie. (I had thought about it the entire morning; I COULD have asked her to say that I was sick and wasn't sure I was going to go to school because, while in the shower, I didn't feel very well. But I decided that would be deceitful, so I wouldn't even ask.) Just... agh... just write a note saying that I'll explain it when I get there.
Mommy: But that isn't excusable, you said.
Rachel: No, it's not. But at least I'm not lying. I'm hoping the lady will have pity on me and excuse me anyway. *hopes* I'll get Julie to go and pick it up.
Mommy: Okay, I'll do that.
So yeah... (This is really long, but it's what happened. And dialogue is interesting.) I get to school. One minute later, the bell rings to get out of first period. "Oh great, I've missed the entire class... *shakes head* >:c/" *thinks of other disappointing issues*
Friday, 9:56AM
Rachel: (to attendance office lady, whom I love) *sigh* I didn't want to lie, so I asked my mom to just write that. I decided I would just tell you the whole story of my whole miserable morning.
Lady: Okay, what happened? *is getting admit sheet thingy ready*
Rachel: *deep breathe* *pauses* *is nervous*
Well, I told her everything that happened. I finished at the time she finished the admit sheet. She hands it to me. I think, "Wow... *IS SO RELIEVED* I'm EXCUSED! Halleluia! That's what I get for telling the truth! Thank you, God!"
I walk away and see Trevor on his way to Theatre Tech as I leave the cafeteria. He asks where I was, and I just told him that it was a long story and that I'd have to tell him later. I think I told him that I "basically got screwed over this morning." I don't remember exactly.
That was the story of me missing Physics. And this is an awfully long post. I shall have to put the Art stuff in its own post. (It's a lot shorter.)
Friday, 6:53AM
Mommy: *wakes up Rachel* Rachel, when do you need to get up?
Rachel: UGH! Not now, Mom... *looks at watch* Um... ugh, how about in ten minutes... fifteen minutes...
Mommy: Okay.
Rachel: *falls back on pillow* *is out cold*
Friday, some other time in the morning.
My mom supposedly wakes me up. I have no memory of this. Wait, I think I remember picking my head up, briefly. Nah, I don't know.
Friday, 8:53AM
Julie: Rachel, it's 9:00. Are you gonna wake up?
Rachel: *throws self up immediately* Wha?! 9:00?! *looks at watch out of habit* But... but... *is confused* It's Friday... (thinks: I should be at school...) *comes to senses* Julie, whatever happened to your alarm clock?!
Julie: I thought you were going to wake me up when it was time for you to go to school.
Rachel: What?! You JUST told me LAST NIGHT that you were going to wake up at 7:00 and then take me to school!!!
Julie: *leaves room*
Rachel: *gets out of bed (I have top bunk)* Ugh. *stops at foot of Julie's bed* *falls on Julie's bed* *starts to cry*
Julie: *is walking downstairs* Shut up, Rachel!!
Rachel: *stops...* *goes to bathroom* *begins getting ready for school*
It was horrible. Indeed Julie told me Thursday night what the plan was: She was going to miss first and second period to do her English project (SKIPPER!! Don't ask me HOW she convinced my mom of it!). I asked who would take me to school. She said she was going to. She said she would wake up at 7 and take me to school when I was ready to go. I even told her that I wanted to go in early to the library. Well, you now know what happened the next morning. But that's not the end...
Friday, after I've taken my shower.
I call my mom at the office, and, apparently, Julie already informed her of what was going on. I was worried and angry. I asked my mom what she propose I do. She told me to go to school.
Rachel: Well DUH I'm going to go to school!
Mommy: Okay, then.
Rachel: Aaaagh! Mom! I'm going to miss all of first period!!
Mommy: Well, it'll be okay. (She said something of the sort, I believe.)
Rachel: Mom. *is angrier* *speaks slowly* I'M GOING TO MISS ALL OF MY FIRST PERIOD CLASS. I will NOT be excused for this!! I can't drive myself! I just totally got screwed over this morning!! This isn't FAIR! And whatever happened to waking me up ten minutes later?
Mommy: I DID wake you up!
Rachel: No, you didn't. You may have tried to, but I have no memory of actually waking up.
Mommy: I woke you up, Rachel.
Rachel: Obviously not. (I was probably "awake," meaning that I pretended to be awake while I was asleep. I'm just that lazy, believe me.)
Mommy: Well what do you want me to do, Rachel, huh? What do you want me to do?
Rachel: You have to write me a note to get to class. Oh, gosh. I'm not going to be excused!! MOM! This is so unfair! I hate this! Agh!
Mommy: What do you want me to write, Rachel?
Rachel: I don't know... I don't want you to lie. (I had thought about it the entire morning; I COULD have asked her to say that I was sick and wasn't sure I was going to go to school because, while in the shower, I didn't feel very well. But I decided that would be deceitful, so I wouldn't even ask.) Just... agh... just write a note saying that I'll explain it when I get there.
Mommy: But that isn't excusable, you said.
Rachel: No, it's not. But at least I'm not lying. I'm hoping the lady will have pity on me and excuse me anyway. *hopes* I'll get Julie to go and pick it up.
Mommy: Okay, I'll do that.
So yeah... (This is really long, but it's what happened. And dialogue is interesting.) I get to school. One minute later, the bell rings to get out of first period. "Oh great, I've missed the entire class... *shakes head* >:c/" *thinks of other disappointing issues*
Friday, 9:56AM
Rachel: (to attendance office lady, whom I love) *sigh* I didn't want to lie, so I asked my mom to just write that. I decided I would just tell you the whole story of my whole miserable morning.
Lady: Okay, what happened? *is getting admit sheet thingy ready*
Rachel: *deep breathe* *pauses* *is nervous*
Well, I told her everything that happened. I finished at the time she finished the admit sheet. She hands it to me. I think, "Wow... *IS SO RELIEVED* I'm EXCUSED! Halleluia! That's what I get for telling the truth! Thank you, God!"
I walk away and see Trevor on his way to Theatre Tech as I leave the cafeteria. He asks where I was, and I just told him that it was a long story and that I'd have to tell him later. I think I told him that I "basically got screwed over this morning." I don't remember exactly.
That was the story of me missing Physics. And this is an awfully long post. I shall have to put the Art stuff in its own post. (It's a lot shorter.)