*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, marzo 09, 2005
Leaving the Prom junk behind...
This summer I really plan on reading the Bible. I've got my own little copy now, so I can highlight and do whatever in it. I was going to read it last summer, but I spent all of my time with Scott... Ugh. I just can't get away from that, can I? Well, NOW I can really focus on God. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a Christian (hopefully Catholic) boyfriend this time. Anyway, my left eye is twitching... I should probably go to bed. Meh.
Last weekend was the best weekend I've had in a LOOOONG time. I got to hang out with Sarah, Annie, Amy, and Marie (Mimi). Matt and Nathan (the 20-year-old Nathan) were there for a little while on Sunday. It was awesome. We watched Annie play "Knights of the Old Republic" for a little while on Saturday, but then we started playing some video games of our own. We played Perfect Dark (Mwahahahaha), Diddy Kong Racing (Mwahahaha), and Mario Tennis (Mwahahahahaha). Wait... did we play Mario Tennis on Saturday? Agh. I don't remember. Oh well. We at least played it on Sunday (Mwahahahahahaha). Yeah. So that was a lot of fun, but Sarah and I didn't spend the night over there because we had church in the morning and stuff. However, Annie was nice enough to offer to take us, but I didn't feel right about that. So Sunday comes along, and I go to Mass and eat at IHOP afterwards with Julie, Ashley, Rachel [Cornelius], Lizzie, and Austin. We played a couple M*A*S*H games. One was for Trevor, and the other was for... I can't remember... Julie? I think it was for Julie. Yeah, it was, but I can't remember who she married. Trevor married me, I remember that. When we did his M*A*S*H at Annie's house, he married me again. But on my M*A*S*H, I married Aaron Greiger and worked as a crack whore, making $100,000 a year (I think that's how much it was; it was a lot). Matt married Sarah when we did his. I remember someone married George Bush... I think that was Amy. Haha. Anyway, I played Nathan, Sarah, Marie, and Amy at Perfect Dark, and I always killed the most people. Mwahahaha! I loved it. I killed Nathan, who is 4 years older than me, more times than he killed me every time. It was great. I pwned. I love the Mauler and AR34. The RCP120 isn't bad either. Hehe. Unfortunately, the cloaking uses a lot of its ammo up pretty quickly. Dude, I'm a nerd. ...Oh well. :cB The Mauler is awesome, but it's only so great when used on secondary mode (charge up shots; one shot and they're dead when it's fully charged, but it takes up 5 bullets every time). Sarah loves the Mauler, too. :c) Hmmmm... 'tis 3 in the morning now... I should go to bed, but I love talking about Perfect Dark... and guns... and killing people... Alright, I'll go to bed. Fortunately, the guys don't have practice tomorrow and Julie is oot of town, so I can sleep in!! WEEEEEE!
1. I'd like a Prom date, but I don't see it happening.
2. I need to whoop up on someone in Perfect Dark.
3. My brother is coming down next week and will take Mario Tennis with him when he leaves to go back to UT (I had to promise he could take it the next time he came down in order for him to tell me where he hid Perfect Dark), which means I need to play a lot of that. Any challengers?
4. Man, I've been having to pop my neck a lot.
5. I can't wait until Easter.
6. Darnit. I never told Sandra "Happy Birthday" yesterday. I called my mom to ask her to call Sandra while I was at the game...
7. I hope "Robots" won't be sold out on Friday. How much in advance can we get tickets?
8. What the heck, Rachel?! GO TO BED!! Remember pillows?