*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
sábado, marzo 12, 2005
I really should be in bed, but I'm going to make a post instead. (Yay for rhymes!) Hmmmm... Well, I got a cell phone on Thursday. And it rocks. I took a picture of Mairead and made it my wallpaper. She's so cute!! I love my cell phone... *sigh* It's so weird having one; I feel so materialistic. Seriously. I've never actually had a cell phone, and here I am with this nice camera phone, all dandy and jolly. My mom and dad both got new ones, too. My dad got a $99 one; it's really nice. My mom got the same phone I got ($49). Julie got the same one we got (another $49). Travis is going to get his today ('tis Saturday now). He's going to be home within the next few hours, I'd guess. My mommy went to pick him up. Lizzie is going to get her ears pierced. I don't know what Austin gets, but he's not getting a cell phone or his ears pierced, that's fo' sho'. These are our "end of Christmas" gifts. That's what my mommy said. By the way, I would put my phone number on here, but this is a public blog, so I don't want any creepy people calling my cell phone... If you want it, just ask. :c) Anyway, the guys won 1-0. We may be going to the Playoffs. Yippy? I don't know. Meh. Kevin is... ... ... weird. I don't know a nice way to put it, but he entertains me. Well, I'm going to go clean up the kitchen a little because Travis will be coming home. Crud, he's going to take Mario Tennis when he leaves... Ugh. Peace out.