*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, marzo 27, 2005
The Happy News -----
!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*CaLliE*~*hAd*~*FiVe*~*KiTTeNs*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!
Okay, there MAY have been too many asterics in there, but I'm really excited! And let me change/update you on the colors.
First-born: White
Second: Black and White - spotted/splotched
Third: Tabby (Orange and White - striped)
Fourth: (Runt of the litter) Gray/Silver :c)
Fifth: Black with White "socks" and White tip on tail
Callie is SOOO pretty, and her kittens are so adorable! Travis is going to take one of the kittens back to college with him (after 6 to 7 weeks, when they're ready to be taken away from their pretty wittle mommy). He plans on taking the silver one, which seems to be Sarah's favorite one, as well. Mary (Sarah's younger sister) seems to like the mostly black one the most. I don't really have a preference. I love them all! I think I might be leaning a little towards the Tabby kitty because I've never had one like that. I don't know... I love the white and black one, too... and the white one... and the mostly black one... and the silver one... I DON'T KNOW! AHHH! I shall just wait until they're old enough to develop their personalities a little better; all they do now is squeak, nurse, and sleep. They're so cute! Anyway, I'm an adoptive grandmother! So go me! *squeal of joy* :cD