*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
lunes, septiembre 06, 2004
I don't think there's really any point in posting. My blog, like my life, is boring, dull, and dying. After this year, I don't think I'd really mind moving to Ingram. I'd be at a new school, at which I'd be valedictorian. I'd be on the Varsity team of all the sports, most likely. I'd be able to start anew. I wouldn't have everyone hating me all the time. I wouldn't have to deal with the insults and profanity all the time. I would be able to be me, and no one would have a problem with it. I wouldn't always be crying at the littlest things. I wouldn't be given mean and snotty superior looks from my classmates. I wouldn't have to deal with things from my past that randomly pop up. Scott would be in college, so it wouldn't matter. Sarah would still be here, but she has Matt now and doesn't need nor want me around. I wouldn't have to deal with Mark and Sara. I wouldn't have to deal with Matt. I wouldn't have to deal with Phillip. I wouldn't have to deal with Trevor. I wouldn't have to deal with Angela (Annie). I wouldn't have to deal with Julie because she'd be in college, too. I wouldn't have to deal with the insults that people don't seem to realize how much they hurt me. Maybe I'm sensitive. Or maybe I've heard them so often that every time I hear them, they get to me. I got over them for a while, then tried to ignore them, but, as I get older, they just get harsher and more painful. I'm tired of it all. Suicide was an option, as it is with many teenagers, but I know I'd never be able to go through with it. I'd hurt people, as few as there may be, and I wouldn't want to do that. I don't really know what else to say. I can't express my feelings without people calling me whiney. So Phillip, go ahead and get it over with. Sara, randomly show up on someone else's blog and tell me to leave everyone else alone. Mark, analyze the words and tell me the "real" meaning. Matt, write something in the secret notebook to Sarah about all of this. Then when I go to read it, shut it closed as I scoot over to where you are. I probably should have put all this stuff on my other blog...