*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
lunes, septiembre 13, 2004
B days are so much better than A-days for me.
1. Scott is in my second period class -- Art. (He's in AP Art, but they had to combine classes. I lucked out.)
2. I have B lunch with Sarah and Scott on.
3. I don't have AP US History those days.
4. My classes on B days are Physics PAP, Art 2 Sculpture, Pre-Cal PAP, and AP English 3, respectively. They are all very easy. The hardest is English, and that's not TOO bad. I just hate it, especially the reading.
5. My classes on A days are Psychology (easy, but it doesn't balance with AP US), AP US History (EVIL!!!, but Sarah's in my class), AP Spanish 4 (doesn't count as an elective class because it's AP), and Photojournalism (um... two words: Andrew Koziol), respectively once again.
6. I barely see Scott on A days.
7. Andrew Koziol sits next to me in Photojournalism.
8. Scott and I are in neighboring classes third period on B days: he's in AP Calculus (222C) and I'm in PAP Pre-Cal (224C).
9. Pre-Cal is freakin' easy.
10. Physics is fairly easy (just not as easy as Pre-Cal).
11. Mr. Roberts is awesome.
12. Although I do love Mr. Rhinehart, I don't like his class because it's hard.
13. I did have AP Euro instead of Psychology right before AP US History a couple weeks ago, and that's why I really hate A days.
14. I have C lunch on A days, and I have like one friend in it. I'll admit that I have very few friends, but the ones I have I love and cherish. I sit with Michele and people that I'm not very close to at lunch.
15. I only have one book for B days as compared to three for A days.
16. Pre-Cal is a lot of fun.
Okay, there are enough reasons there to explain why B days are better for me. Now I need to tell about Pre-Cal today. I'll do that in another post.