jueves, junio 24, 2004
Just in case any of your parents are interested (or you, I suppose), we are having a garage sale this weekend (so long as it doesn't rain). If it only rains a little, we're still going to have it. It is inside our garage anyway, so people won't have to stand in the rain. We'll have clothes, at least one hat, shoes, backpacks/purses, a little bit of jewelry, kitchen stuff, books (a LOT of books), a scooter, maybe a bike or two (I'm not sure if we're selling them), surely some of Austin's toys, stuffed animals (probably a LOT of stuffed animals), and I can't think of the other stuff. This garage sale is actually a joint garage sale because Scott's family still had a lot of stuff left over from their garage sale a couple weekends ago. The sale is taking place at my house. The items that the Lord's will have include computer games, board games, video games(?), clothes, stuffed animals, hockey equipment, LOTS of old toys: Star Wars, Batman, those old Troll dolls, etcetera, and then other things that I can't remember. You're welcome to come! There's an ad in the Facts about it telling the address and stuff.