*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
jueves, mayo 27, 2004
Well, on Trevor's blog I said I would brag about my Algebra grades on my own blog. So here we go...
Yesterday I took the final exam for Algebra 2 PAP with Mrs. Dalton. There were about 26 questions I think. It was all multiple choice, so that was sweet. Plus, we got to use a 3x5 notecard with whatever we wanted on it for the exam. I didn't really need the notecard, but I think it helped. Anyway, about a week ago, we played a game in class that Mrs. Dalton calls "Final Jeopardy" in order to get extra credit on our exam. She drew names and split us up into two teams. Whoever won got the difference of the scores as extra credit. My team won. Thank goodness we did, though, because I really worked on the review thingy that we used for the game. The score was 32 to 28, so my entire team got 4 points automatically. We also have a gradesheet in the class so that we can keep track of all of our grades and such. Whoever had completed it and turned it in with their exam got 3 extra points. Well, Mrs. Dalton called us up after we turned in our exams to see our grade on it and our semester averages. When I got up there, she told me I was the only one who aced the exam. I got a 100 + 4 points from Jeopardy + 3 points from the notebook. I got a freaking 107 on my semester exam. Then she showed me my semester average: a 102. Nice, eh? I was so proud, therefore I am telling you all. YAY! That was a great way to end my sophomore year. Too bad that didn't happen today instead of me taking my Spanish exam... Oh well. Now I must go back to school to pick up my Spanish notebook. Adios!