domingo, mayo 02, 2004
Man... My blog is dead. I haven't had much time to post on it. And there were those like 5 days where I couldn't even access the Internet. The computer is dying. We need a new one. I can't get on MSN again... This computer sucks. AGH! I don't really have time to be doing this anyway b/c I need to be working on my History project. It's due Tuesday. I can't wait until this week is over! That means I'll have taken my second-to-last History test, my semester project for History will be all done, I'll have most likely taken one of my last Chemistry tests, I should have taken one of my last English tests, and everything will be getting better. Or at least that's the plan. As I said on Trevor's blog: ScHoOl Is EvIl. It really is though. I hate it! AHHHHHH! But once again I remind myself, if it weren't for school, I probably wouldn't have met the people I have and made the awesome friends that I have (especially Sarah).