*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, abril 14, 2004
Welly well well... Posty post time. It's been nine days since my last post. I apologize to all of my "fans," but I'm back!! *faint "clapping"* Yeah... So anyway, how was everyone's Easter, eh? My clock says 7:31; it's my birthday!!! (My birthday is 7/31 --> July 31) Hmmmm... Easter was pretty wet. I still went egg-hunting at my grandparents' house in Houston. My shoes got wet, but hey - I still had fun. But darn Travis... He decided not to participate this year (he told my mom last year that that was his last time), so he had to screw us all up. My parents had this thing where the person with the most of a certain color of the eggs got 1st prize and so-on. So Travis went and switched everyone's eggs around (that poop-head) and gave about half of a dozen eggs from me, Julie, and Lizzie to Austin... Then he took some from me and Julie and gave them to Lizzie. Sheesh! Whoever had the most orange eggs got 5 dollars. Next was yellow for 4, then green for 3, and blue for 2. Lizzie got the most orange (well probably not... but thanks to Travis, she did in the end). Then I supposedly got the most yellows (who knows?). Julie gathered the most greens, and Austin accumulated the most blues. I got $4... Not bad. My grandma gave us all 20 dollars though. That was SWEET. Of course, my papa gave Lizzie and Austin these big ol' thingies... You know those things with like a big toy, then all these different kinds of candies? That's what they got. Austin got a basketball in his, and I don't remember what Lizzie got. Oh yeah, for all of you that don't know: Travis is 19, Julie is 17, Lizzie is 11, and Austin [aka AJ] is 5. AJ's birthday is September 11... Is this a good enough post? It's long...