lunes, abril 05, 2004
The smell of smoke from cigarettes makes me sick and nauseated. People who smoke not only damage their lungs; they damage the lungs of those who breath in the smoke from their cigarettes. Think of the little children walking on the streets who pass by someone smoking. I know that when I was a little girl, I would get so sick from just a little bit of it. AGH! I HATE smoking! It's retarded and unhealthy. My dad used to smoke cigarettes before he met my mom, but he quit and said that it was EASY to quit. Man... smoking costs a LOT of money, it's unhealthy to the smoker, it's unhealthy to others, the money can go to terrible causes (have you seen the commercials where the person buys a cigarette or something, and the money goes through different people, and eventually someone innocent dies?), and adults who smoke heavily influence their children's choice to smoke. I just don't get it. *sigh* Well, I'm gonna go to bed now; it's 9:06. Buenas noches, personas. Adios. :c)