*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, abril 14, 2004
I must post about this "event." My dad left for the Everglades today. But, before he did, my mom took me home before she and I went to Picket Fence after my orthodontist appointment (my teeth hurt...) so that I could say goodbye to him. Well, my dad said that he found something in his car that had been deemed missing a long time ago. I had asked him if he'd seen it b/c the last place I had it was in his car. It was the CD that Scott gave me at the beginning of last semester. I think it might have been in August... Anyway, I'm SOOO happy that I have it now!! Sarah, it's the one with the Ninja Turtles theme song!!! :cD YAY! Isn't it exciting? Now we can boom it in the car with the windows down. Hehehehe. WEEEEE! I'm just ecstatic that I have it back! I'm so relieved. Some hoser put it in some random CD case in my dad's car when they took it out of the CD-player... I don't know who it was. It could have been my mom, Lizzie, Julie, or my dad. I asked everyone in my family if they had seen it, but no one knew where it was. I was very very very deeply disappointed and saddened. But that's in the past! I'm listening to it right now on my computer. This is so excellent. This rocks!!!