lunes, marzo 08, 2004
Well I decided to take an online quiz instead. (I need to get a life, eh?) Anyway, it was an IQ quiz/test thingy. It was like a joke. I kinda slacked off, but here's the proof of how it's a joke:
Average: 85 - 115
Above average: 116 - 125
Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145
Genius: 146 - 165
High Genius: 166 - 180
Highest Genius: 181 - 200
Beyond being measurable Genius: Over 200
See now I got a 164 while being kinda lazy... Come on! We know how un-smart I am. It's very easy. You just answer 38 questions in 13 minutes. They're so simple! It'll make you feel better about yourself. Of course... if you get a lower score than I did... well... then I'm sorry. J/K! If that happens, then I just got lucky, or you were unlucky. Meh. Time to get off my bum now.
Average: 85 - 115
Above average: 116 - 125
Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145
Genius: 146 - 165
High Genius: 166 - 180
Highest Genius: 181 - 200
Beyond being measurable Genius: Over 200
See now I got a 164 while being kinda lazy... Come on! We know how un-smart I am. It's very easy. You just answer 38 questions in 13 minutes. They're so simple! It'll make you feel better about yourself. Of course... if you get a lower score than I did... well... then I'm sorry. J/K! If that happens, then I just got lucky, or you were unlucky. Meh. Time to get off my bum now.