*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
lunes, marzo 01, 2004
I'm starting to KINDA like Multimedia now b/c we're working in Movie Maker, so we can add like little clips of songs and stuff. Mrs. Hicks had gotten pieces of All American Rejects and "I'd Do Anything". So while I'm working on stuff, I just listen to those clips on the headphones. It's great. That's the kind of music I love to listen to, and I can listen to it at school. I love it. Plus, Multimedia is getting easier b/c this new teacher that we have gives people (like me) chances to catch up DURING class instead of in the mornings and after school. Of course, I'm not sure if she stays after school, so that might explain it... Anyway, the only thing I'm not understanding about religion is how people can say that the Catholic Church is wrong. I REALLY wish some people were at the thing last night when Mr. Tim Staples (a national Catholic speaker) was talking. It was so hilarious, and I really enjoyed it. He covered like everything that people had been saying to me about how I'm wrong (or how they implied that I'm wrong). Well... I don't want to get too into that right now. I'm going to finish drinking my WATER!!!