sábado, marzo 20, 2004
I'm going to post about the fact that after Julie leaves to go to college (if she makes it... ooooooooooooo. J/K...) then I will get my own room!!! *sigh* I haven't had my own room since I was like... um... 6 or maybe 7. So I had my own room for a total of like 4 years out of 15. I remember my room... There were two twin beds. It was the room that Lizzie has now. I would sleep on one of the twin beds, and, some nights, Julie would sleep in that one with me while Travis would have his own. I don't know why we did that. I think maybe we were all scared. Then if we didn't sleep in there, Julie and I would go and sleep in Travis's room. Julie always got the middle b/c she was scurred. I was more scared though! I had to sleep facing the windows!! Aw... I remember when we would make pictures out of the ceiling patterns. Darn memories... So when I had my own room, I was too little to appreciate it, and I never slept by myself. Then my room got turned into a play room, and Julie would dump her toys in thurr saying that where she dropped them was the "play room" side. GRRRR! She was a monkey (that's my new insult now, by the way, although I'm still using "hoser"). I HATED that! She'd drop toys in MY room and leave them there!!! I doubt anybody's really reading this post, but oh well. Then Lizzie moved into my room. She was SO messy, and I remember that I got so frustrated. Then she was scared at night, too, which made things worse. I'd read her a book, and sometimes she'd ask me to sing to her, so I did. I sang all kinds of songs and read all kinds of books. Oh well... Lizzie and I didn't get along at all. She would tattle on me for doing whatever all the time, and she'd bring Julie into it too. Patooey... Julie. Ugh. AGH! Lizzie would tell her that I did something and Julie would go and hurt and yell at me. It was like them against me. Lizzie totally sucked up to Julie, and Julie even admitted that. But of course she liked it. Then Julie and I agreed that it'd be better if I moved into her room. I remember she agreed b/c she joked about how I'd keep it clean, so I'd have to pick up her stuff, too. Well now I just want to have my own room. Lizzie - the 11-year-old - gets her own room. Austin - the FIVE-year-old - gets his own room (except for when Travis comes home... and AJ doesn't even sleep or do anything in there except get dressed). Julie and I - high school teenage girls - have to share a room. We hate each other. We can't stand each other. We share a tiny room with each other! That's like... unhealthy. I'm going to stop now...