martes, marzo 30, 2004
I made $70 this weekend reffing games. I was a lineswoman. You know how many games I had to line? SEVEN. Yup, 10 buckaroos per game. That's a kinda stinky. But hey, I got money, so it's all good. Then I spent an amount on Scott's birthday presents yesterday. I hope he liked 'em. Anyway, being a ref is a great way to make money. The line judge is so easy. As long as you'ren't as fat as I am, you can do it easily. Just stay in line with the second-to-last defender the whole time (there are some exceptions, such as one corner kicks) and you'll be fine. There'sn't that much running involved. It's really only when someone gets a break-away. Now the center ref is different... They do, however, get TWICE as much as the assistant referees (AR's, line judges, linesmen, lineswomen) earn, but they do have to do about three times as much running as the AR's do give or take a little. I haven't done it yet b/c I'm scurred. Some day I think I will, but not yet. I think I'll start with like U-7 girls or something. haha. That won't be that much running, but I'll still get at least 20 dollars. Mwahahaha! There aren't any line judges for that age level though. Anyway, I have money now. I'm pleased. Now I just have to keep it from getting stolen. It's happened too many times to me... I'm tired; I think I'll go to bed soon. Goodnight everybody. Man, it's only 7:56. Of course, I had a game at 8 on Saturday in Angleton that I had to be at at 7:15. Then I had another game at 8 on Sunday in Angleton that I had to be at at 7:30. Huh... that could explain a little why I'm so tired. My eyes hurt... again... Goodbye and goodnight!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCOTT!!!! (again)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCOTT!!!! (again)