*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, marzo 31, 2004
I didn't have any homework last night, so I fell asleep in bed by 9:15. For all of you who don't know my sleeping habits, that's amazing for me. I don't have any homework due tomorrow or Friday, so I'm enjoying my homework- and soccer-free afternoons and evenings... Mwahahaha. I'm going to go to bed early tonight, too. hehehe...
Oh shoot - in Multimedia, we're doing that "We Didn't Start the Fire" project, and attendance is part of the grade. Well I missed it yesterday b/c I had to go on the chemistry field trip to the BP Amico Chemical Plant in Texas City that exploded 7 - 8 hours after we left. I hope she doesn't count off for that... That wasn't my fault. The furnaces of the chemical plant exploded at 7:00 last night. We had driven past those same furnaces twice only hours earlier. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the news. I saw the familiar furnaces on fire... along with the pipes... I was like, "Whoa. I thank God that that didn't happen 8 hours ago when we were there..." That would have been tragic. Okay I'm going to stop depressing myself with those thoughts... Goodbye, peoples!