miƩrcoles, marzo 31, 2004
Congratulations to the girls' varsity soccer team for their win last night. As much as I don't support them (b/c I've learned to dislike a lot of them), I'm still happy that they won. Apparently Coach Baldwin cried... I'm disappointed that I missed that. Well... not really I guess. Anyway, the score was 2-0 in the second half (B-wood was losing). I think they said that Shanna scored at the 59-minute mark. Good job to her. Then with 1 minute and 15 seconds left in the second half, Kelsie Foreman scored to tie the score up to 2-2. They had two ten-minute overtimes and then went into a shoot-out. I think they won 5-3. I guess they deserve it... I'm sure they worked hard. Now they're gonna have a game this Friday against somebody... I don't know who though. Oh well. Wish them luck, I guess...