martes, marzo 02, 2004
Alright, you guys, I'm mad. Because 5/6 of the JV soccer team are is made up of slackers, they didn't shag correctly. Meaning - they didn't spread out and actually work when shagging the balls. I was one of the very few people who was away from the blob in the center behind the goal (this is during the Varsity warm-ups) and shagging the balls. Now I'm in deep pain b/c my calves are killing me at this point. I couldn't run without them hurting. I preferred not moving at all, but I had to in order to retrieve balls. Anyway, because they didn't shag correctly, the whole team has to go in to Coach Baldhead's room at 7:30 AM tomorrow. I'm so ticked. I have to get my Chemistry homework checked!! Of course, I really need to FINISH my Chemistry homework first. I left my book at school, and I need it for a lot of the problems, so I'm just going to save like 20 - 25 problems for tomorrow morning. I'm gonna try and go in by 7:00. (I HAVE to get there by then, or else I'll have no time.) Also, I need help!! I don't get it... Too bad Mrs. Bindlish won't get thurr until after 7:45 (GRRRRRRR)! I hate Chemisty... If I fail this homework, then I think I'll still get a B. Only problem with that is that we have our test already on Friday... NOOOOOOO! I really really really hate Chemistry now. We like just started the chapter last week... Oh wait - we do get Spring Break afterwards. Halleluia! I can't wait! Uh... bummer... I'm gonna have soccer games... Shoot monkeys!! (That includes you, Trevor!) We tied our game today with Clear Creek. It was 0 - 0. I got SO ticked. I worked my booty off in the first and second half!! And yet, Summer, Katherine, and Kelsey Hall were the ones Coach Hairston commented on. Dude - I thought I actually did GOOD! I MUST have played at least decently if I thought I played well, right? I was going to cry actually... but maybe that's just 'cuz... yeah... Anyway, I'm tired. Holy shamoly!! - It's already 10:24. Okay I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed. I already did my Spanish homework, so I should be good. Wait - I'll call Michele and ask her about English. I hate English, too, now. We have to do a stupid poem/TOTC project... Ugh. Alrighty, well y'all (NOT ya'll!!!) have good days tomorrow! Goodbye!!!