lunes, marzo 08, 2004
(8)And the years they come, and the years they go, though we may forget somehow that the child once born in Bethlehem is still among us now(8).
(8) = song notes... Just go with it.
That was my solo that I had at OLQP during one of our concerts. I still remember it. I think the song was called, "Emmanuel." I don't know, but it was pretty. And I had a solo! Yeah... Julie said she couldn't even hear me... She was in the audience. But hey - at least I sang it. I remember Kelsey Creveling (RIGHT before I went up to the microphone) saying, "If you're not gonna sing, then don't even go up there!" And I remember that she said it in a mean tone, too... :c( That wasn't very helpful. She said it b/c I didn't sing loudly. I didn't... even... talk... so... yeah... Anyway, I just wanted to put that up there b/c it was neat. Sometimes I get that line stuck in my head, and sometimes I even sing it OUT LOUD. Man... I'm weird.
(8) = song notes... Just go with it.
That was my solo that I had at OLQP during one of our concerts. I still remember it. I think the song was called, "Emmanuel." I don't know, but it was pretty. And I had a solo! Yeah... Julie said she couldn't even hear me... She was in the audience. But hey - at least I sang it. I remember Kelsey Creveling (RIGHT before I went up to the microphone) saying, "If you're not gonna sing, then don't even go up there!" And I remember that she said it in a mean tone, too... :c( That wasn't very helpful. She said it b/c I didn't sing loudly. I didn't... even... talk... so... yeah... Anyway, I just wanted to put that up there b/c it was neat. Sometimes I get that line stuck in my head, and sometimes I even sing it OUT LOUD. Man... I'm weird.