miƩrcoles, febrero 11, 2004
Wow - it's been a long time since I've made a long post on herre, so get ready! Well let's see... Last Friday night I fell asleep twice in the bathtub. I thought that was funny... Yeah... So anyway, I got a 102 on my Algebra test today. That was neat. I got everything right, and I got one bonus question correct. It was a very easy test... Maybe because it was for her regular class... Hehe. She was nice enough to let us take it, too. :c) Oh! - I got a sticker today in World History b/c I answered an oral pop quiz question correct. The question was something like: What large Japanese island contains the city blahblahblah? <-- I don't remember the name of the city, but I knew the answer to the question. I think it might have asked what is the largEST Japanese island that blah blah blah...? And of course, Hokkaido is the largest Japanese island, so that's an easy one. I got a pretty flower sticker! Yay for me! Anyway, I've been in the paper at least twice for soccer I believe. That's neat. You know what? - I need to check to see how tall I am now. I may be five feet! Look out! Herre I come! So um... moving on... Uh... Julie's kicking me off the computer now. She cried to my parents, so they're letting her get back on MSN b/c she claims that her grades are better now. I believe it (b/c they'd better not be any worse!), but now I don't get the computer all to myself... :c( So I'm out now. Adios peoples!