*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
jueves, febrero 19, 2004
Well I went to bed last night around 11:00, but didn't fall asleep until like 11:30. That's better than 4:10, eh? Anyway, I'm sick today... I was sick yesterday, but it wasn't that bad. I went to school for first, second, and third period b/c today is the last B day of the six weeks. I had a test third period in World History. I'm quite disappointed... I missed two... :c( So I got a 94. That's BAD. That's BAD BAD BAD. :c( Oh well... *whimper* I just hope I got an A on that Chemistry test!!! I'm still kinda worried about it. I did study. I know I got all (except MAYBE one, but I don't know which one it would be) of the non-math questions correct. I studied my G.R. (as I said) in Multimedia, so I definitely should have gotten those right. I went home after third period today, so I wouldn't have to suffer through my sickness during soccer. It's kinda funny b/c yesterday Kelsi Orsak told me to sit out at soccer since I told her that I was sick, and whenever we were running the loop she was like, "Rachel - what are you doing?" I said, "Running. It's not like I'm gonna get any sicker." HAHAHA! Well guess what - I did get sicker. Man I'm an idiot; that's just more proof. Hm... I have a Spanish test tomorrow. AHHH! That reminds me - last class, we got our tests back (in Spanish), and I had gotten a 94 (same as in History). I SHOULD have gotten a 97 (really a 100 b/c my other mistake was just SOOO stupid), but Sra. Gomez thought I was trying to "cheat" my answer b/c my pen was inky whenever I made the accent mark on the last 'e' of "empece" so the mark looked different from all of my other ones. They were all perfect, but this time my pen was too darn inky. I asked her about it, and she said that it looked like I wasn't sure whether there was supposed to be one there or not, so I just made a little mark on there that could be an accent mark or an "accident". GRRR! Why the heck would I do that?! That poop-head!!!!!! I must calm down though. I should stop typing. My head feels heavy. My neck hurts. I'm whining. I need to go do my STUPID homework. Adios.