miƩrcoles, febrero 18, 2004
There - now all the links are in alphabetical order again. I have done it! Now I shall talk about stuff so that people who are very bored can read it. Yesterday we had a soccer game at Slade Field 1 at 5:30 against Clear Creek (AHH!). Now they are one of the best in our district. So lucky us - we had 1 1/2 subs. Alyssa Ghant had been sick all day Monday. Clear Creek had NINE SUBS!!! That's carazy! They don't have one bad player on their team. We lost our game 2 - 0. That really sucks b/c last year's JV didn't lose a single game, so we had a record of 26 wins and 0 losses. Man oh man. Poor Kelsi Orsak had to be goalkeeper b/c Julianna wasn't there (I don't know why though). Because of that, Coach Hairston told me, Summer, and Kelsey Hall to take the corner kicks in the game. I practiced on one side during the warm-ups while they were on the other, so I got a side all to myself (which meant that I got to practice more than they did). I was so happy. I only messed up twice out of at least 8 times! That's pretty good seeing as how I've never really gotten to practice corner kicks before. Anyway, she let me take the first corner kick in the game, and it was quite beautiful I thought. Very nice. :c) I was very proud. At half-time, Coach Hairston pointed that out and said that from now on I get to take the corner kicks!!!! YAY! YAY!! That made me very happy. I was upset that we lost, however. Surely we will have more subs next time we play them, and they will go DOWN! Mwahahaha! Moving on, I took my Chemistry test today, and I was the 3rd one to turn mine in... But see - that may not be a good thing. The test seemed extremely easy to me, and that worries me. Every time I worked a math problem, I got an answer that was a choice except once. On that one, I went back, found my silly little mistake, fixed it, re-did the problem, and got an answer that was a choice. I had all of Multimedia to look over my Guided Reading b/c Mrs. Hicks was giving people who didn't finish their Flash stuff the entire class period to do it. Lucky for me, I had already finished all of it. :c) Studying that G.R. REALLY helped me. I prayed before I went to bed this morning at 4:10 that God would help me get an A on that test. Then I prayed in Multimedia. Then I prayed right before I started the test and made the Sign of the Cross and everything in class. I really hope I got an A. I NEED an A! Well, I need to study for my History test tomorrow and do my Algebra homework. I need to get to bed at a good time tonight. (hehe) Meaning - I need to go to bed before 12 AM. J/K - I'll try and go to bed before 10:30, but I'm not counting on it. :c/ Goodbye, everybody. I hope you enjoyed reading another long post!