domingo, febrero 29, 2004
Questions Rachel asks herself:
1. WHY?!
2. Why don't they try?
3. Do they just ignore it?
4. Are they afraid to learn?
5. Should I worry?
6. Why does this have to happen at age 15?
7. Do I regret my past?
8. Should I change this?
9. How should I change this?
10. Am I on the right track?
11. Should I expect more or less?
12. Is it not so obvious to others as it is to me?
13. Do I want to know the answers to these questions?
14. Can anyone understand this?
15. Why does it have to be this way?
16. How could I let it go this far?
17. Should I have let it go this far?
18. Is there something I'm missing?
19. Will there ever be peace?
20. Will the world ever unite into one church?
21. Have I asked myself too many questions?
22. Am I going to have an extra large emotional breakdown?
23. Do brownies taste good, or do I just like the chocolate?
24. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
25. Do my friends hate me?
26. How did people who broke off of the church gain followers?
27. Will my friends ever understand?
28. Am I wasting my time?
29. Should I do something about this?
30. Why don't people believe?!
31. Is my life... right?
1. WHY?!
2. Why don't they try?
3. Do they just ignore it?
4. Are they afraid to learn?
5. Should I worry?
6. Why does this have to happen at age 15?
7. Do I regret my past?
8. Should I change this?
9. How should I change this?
10. Am I on the right track?
11. Should I expect more or less?
12. Is it not so obvious to others as it is to me?
13. Do I want to know the answers to these questions?
14. Can anyone understand this?
15. Why does it have to be this way?
16. How could I let it go this far?
17. Should I have let it go this far?
18. Is there something I'm missing?
19. Will there ever be peace?
20. Will the world ever unite into one church?
21. Have I asked myself too many questions?
22. Am I going to have an extra large emotional breakdown?
23. Do brownies taste good, or do I just like the chocolate?
24. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
25. Do my friends hate me?
26. How did people who broke off of the church gain followers?
27. Will my friends ever understand?
28. Am I wasting my time?
29. Should I do something about this?
30. Why don't people believe?!
31. Is my life... right?