jueves, febrero 05, 2004
*Angels sing* I have the Internet back!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!! *sigh* I can breath now... I have it back! I have it back! Man, I don't have time to type much on here b/c I have to read for English... :c( Hey - is anyone taking Chemistry AP next year besides me? I have to go ask my mom if she thinks it's alright if I take it. Jeff Rouse is going to take it next year, so I think I could get help from him if I needed it. He's nice to me. Anyway, I'm taking English 3 AP, Pre-Cal PAP, Physics PAP (I think), US History AP, Spanish IV AP, Soccer, Chemistry AP (I think), and I don't really know what else... Um... I think I'm gonna take some computer course thingy and Art 2. I'll just have to see. Oh well. Lemme know what you people think as soon as possible. Kelsi - welcome to the blog!! :c)