jueves, enero 08, 2004
Yeah - I decided that since I like that class, I would go ahead and get off the Internet. Besides, if she caught me... uh... I'd probably get a D-hall, and I don't want that b/c I never got one freshman year nor last semester so I don't want to get one now! Anyway, yes I got the URL for your blog, Sarah. And I'm not completely stupid as to post it on here seeing as how you told me not to tell anyone what it was... haha. I haven't, and I still won't. No one can make me!!! Okay I'm sure they could... but I can run! Maybe I can't run faster than you... or even close to as fast as you... but that's okay! Moving on... Sarah - you're so unorganized! :P You're not. I don't get your parents... They seem to put so much pressure on you and are so strict (and kinda crazy) about stuff. At least you can use the school computers! They won't know. I won't tell of course. :) Alrighty well I have to do my English project. It's due tomorrow, and I still have to type up H - Z (the sentences, etc.) and then draw like 23 or 24 pictures and color 'em. Oops... Oh well. It's about 4:36... I should make it. (I'm trying to be positive) And Trevor - I read your blog. I just finished the recent one from... uh... yesterday I think. You want feed-back? It stinks!! I'm just kidding. That was pretty interesting actually. The way you talked about friends lifting you up - that was good. So good job, hoser. Okay well I'm gonna go do my project now. Peace out, everybody. haha. Bye!