*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
miƩrcoles, enero 14, 2004
Wow, did anybody notice that I wrote dunny d instead of sunny d? I fixed it now, but yeah, I thought that was funny. Anyways, yeah, I got your message yesterday about the game...Sorry I couldn't come. We had to take my grandparents to the airport. I really did want to go see your game though. Oh yeah, and I heard from Katherine Skaggs that your game tmo were moved to 4 and 6 instead of during the school day...so maybe I can come watch those? That would be fun. And yeah, I found out Monday that Trevor reads this so hi Trevor! Oh and Trevor, sorry about not really answering what you said, but about the chatterbox thing, I want to get one on here b/c then I can tell whoever reads this to post on it and then I can know who is here. And I forget...did you say you do know how to put comments on or you don't? I cant remember...Oh well. Hmmm...hey Rachel, I finally found the notebook...it was in my locker..I have no idea how it got there...but its there and nobody's read it but me. That's a relief eh? Wow, we had track practice yesterday w/ Theriot and I am sooooo sore. We had to run 4 miles at a 5k (3.1 miles) pace. I was trying to keep up w/ Jari the whole time b/c I ran w/ him on that one 5k, but that didn't really work. I didn't even eat lunch that day either b/c I went to the soccer locker room to look for the notebook and when I got back I sat down and forgot to eat...I'm so stupid. Oh well. I survived. ya know, the way I write is really starting to annoy me but I'm too lazy to actually capitalize words...ok, I'm gonna actually write w/ capitalization and stuff from now on. *uses spell checker to fix the rest of the post* That looks much better now eh? I think so. But its gonna be a pain to always have to capitalize words all the time...oh well, I guess its worth it. And the bell's gonna ring in a few minutes so goodbye!!!