*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
sábado, enero 17, 2004
Well you told them, Sarah! :P Yay! - you have icemeam! (<-- ice cream... icemeam is how I say it sometimes b/c I'm weird like that...) Anyway, I guess I don't NEED to be on a diet, but I could use it. It wouldn't hurt... I doubt I'll be able to go through with it though. I've decided not to call it a diet anymore b/c there's no way I can actually diet... It's more like eating healthy. I'm working on that, but it's not going so well. I'm going to try and cut down on sodas. I'll stick with a bunch of dairies b/c I read in a Reader's Digest magazine a long time ago about an experiment thing that people did concerning a dairy diet thingy. People drank a whole lot of milk and ate a lot of dairies, so they lost MORE weight than people who were on... um... a different diet... I don't remember. But yeah - so instead of sodas (like Coke and Dr. Pepper *gasp*), I'm going to try and drink milk. And when I get home from soccer practice, I'll eat dairy stuff (like cheese w/ crackers or something and yogurts) instead of the junk food I always eat... hehe. Alrighty well I'm gonna go ahead and pathetically wait for someone to send me an e-mail... I haven't gotten to read an actual e-mail from someone in a few days, and, since I'm so bored and lonely, I'm a little disappointed. People don't love me, I know. haha. Oh well. Goodbye, everybody (whomever you may be)!