*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
domingo, enero 11, 2004
"Very peculiar, don't you think?" hahaha. Okay maybe I'm the only one who knows where that's from... Sarah might, but everyone else is a loser!! "The Lion King" rules! hehe. Alrighty... That poem thing is a nursery rhyme from my library book that I based my ABC book on for English (for Ms. Soledade). It's called - And Then There Were None [by Agatha Christie]. That was a very good book, and you know what? - Now I've been influenced to lure nine people to an island and kill them according to a nursery rhyme I loved as a child b/c it has always been a childhood dream of mine to kill people, and killing is a lot of fun and gives me a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment seeing as how it's so wonderful and sane to plan people's deaths in my free time and seek out victims by talking about murders to everyone I come in contact with. And since I want justice to be served, I shall choose nine murderers whose crimes the law could not touch. Sound good to you? I thought so. Yes, I was lying. Or was I...? But seriously, the book was truly great. You should read it. It's only 204 pages, so go check it out!