*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, enero 16, 2004
Okay, Sarah. Sorry - your post didn't show up until just now (after I had written the other one). That's weird. But anyway... Oh well about the comments thingy. I don't think we need it. Of course, I would like to know how I can get my archives back b/c I didn't know what they were until AFTER I had deleted them. Sheesh - I'm an idiot. Oh well. At least you can believe me when I say I suck at soccer now. haha. You saw the games, so now you understand. Don't say I don't stink at it b/c we all know I do, you hoser. :P Welp, I'm gonna go get something healthy to eat. I'm on a diet thingy... I don't really know how to be on a diet, but I'm just gonna start eating actual healthy foods instead of just eating whatever is in front of my face that looks good. haha. Well goodbye everybody! Who reads this anyway...? I only know of... um... 3 besides me who reads this. Oh well. If you are reading this, and you're not Sarah, then you're wasting your time. :P (b/c sometimes I tell Sarah stuff on here that she might want to know or something)