*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
lunes, enero 26, 2004
I was called "Julie" 4 times today by 2 of my teachers: Mrs. Bindlish and Ms. Soledade. Mrs. Bindlish normally calls people by our last names (Michele Pierini would be "Miss Pierini"), but she calls me "Miss Julie"... Sheesh. Then Ms. Soledade called me "Julie" twice when she called on me. We don't look a thing alike... I don't get it. I guess it's because we have the same last name... I don't know. But anyway, we graded our last TOTC quiz today in English, and Ty Kerr graded mine. He asked Ms. Soledade if one of my answers was right, so he read it aloud. Her response was, "That is an excellent answer! Whose was that?" And so he said, "Rachel Rinn." SHEESH! So everybody turns and looks at me, and I'm just kinda sitting there like, "Okay, I'm still gonna fail the quiz. Sheesh, people - stop looking at me..." Then people do the little clapping thing and say "good job" and all that stuff. Then I hear Jay (Blanton) say, "Well it's Rachel. Gosh." or something like that. I know he said, "Well it's Rachel." and then something else. My point is that I felt smart once again in my English class. It's weird... Oh - but then Ty had to read aloud an answer that he KNEW was wrong... Gosh. He just had to make me feel stupid. I couldn't remember what a gaol or gaoler was. I was close though. So then everyone looked at me again with disappointed looks. I told Ryan (Lacroix), "He knew it was wrong... Sheesh - he just HAD to read it aloud." And Ryan agreed. I don't really care that he did that. I just care that people were disappointed in me. :c( I'm sorry! Geez Louise - I'm not that smart, people. They act like I am... It's really weird. haha. I find it amusing. I feel good in that class... except when we have to do the darn work. haha. Anyway, we have a game tomorrow at Slade Field 1 @ 5:00 against Pearland. If you want to see us whoop someone, come to this game! Mwahahahaha!! And we're just gonna sit around in the soccer class. I think I'm gonna be stretching though... if I can remember. (My calves are STILL messed up, and I forgot my Icy Hot today, so it was really bad... Ugh...) Though I can't play worth a flip, you can still come and watch us kick some Pearland booty! (Oh man we'd better win! haha. I'm being all cocky, and then you just watch us lose tomorrow, and it'll be all my fault!!) I must go make a salad now b/c I told my mom I would. Adios personas! Hoy era un dia muy bien!... pero yo consigo un setenta y seis en mi examen de quimica... Oh well! Mi promedio es todavia un ochenta y siete!! That's not bad for that kind of test grade. Plus, it counts dos tiempos!! Okay well goodbye (finally)... Lo siento. Good day!