jueves, enero 15, 2004
I noticed that you wrote "dunny d", Sarah. Sheesh... Of course I noticed though. I'm a grammar/spelling/punctuation freak. Maybe I'm obsessed. haha. Oh well... But anyway, it's definitely okay that you missed the game on Tuesday. I played absolutely horrendously in the first half, and lucky me - Scott got to watch the first half! Ugh... He didn't get to see me redeem myself in the second half. I was so proud of myself then! I think I actually did WELL in the second half! I'm actually saying that! Isn't that somethin'? Moving on... Sarah - Trevor said to tell you that he does NOT know how to do the chatterbox thingies (hoser). Thank goodness you found the notebook! I was worried... Man oh man, if anyone ever read that besides us... I think I'd die (not really, but that'd be REALLY REALLY BAD)! Anyway, I hope you had fun running. :P OH! - I got new shinguards and cleat cover thingies yesterday at Academy. I also got three new shorts that I can wear for practice. And shame on you, Sarah, for writing in Multimedia again. Oh well, I guess I can't stop you. I do it too anyway. haha. (hehe) I just ate some macaroni and cheese. I love cheese with macaroni. haha. :D Welp, I'm gonna go get some more cheese with macaroni noodles in it, so goodbye everyone! BYE! :)