*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
viernes, enero 16, 2004
I know how to do the chatterbox thingies, that's not a problem. Its just the comments that I don't know how to do b/c I've tried a million times to get them on mine and I still can't get them. Oh well. Its not like anybody reads that one either, you're the only one who ever reads it b/c you're the only one w/ the URL thingie for it. Anyways, guess what everybody!!! I got to go see TWO of Rachel's soccer games yesterday!! YAY!!! That was aweome b/c first of all I got to see my best friend play soccer, and second, IT WAS RAINING!!!! Rain is so cool, and I got to stand out there and get all wet and muddy and ball shag for them. And I'm not kidding Rachel, I really did enjoy the rain yesterday, and I'm sorta glad that Lauren or whoever was supposed to ball shag wasn't there cause then I got to do it. Oh, and do you have a game today? Thats what somebody said but she said that you couldn't play if you played on Tuesday or something like that...I don't know, anyways, Mrs. Angelone is talking so I think im going to go now. NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM POSTING DURING MULTIMEDIA!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA