domingo, enero 25, 2004
I ate two nectarines today. I like nectarines. Anyway, I finished helping Lizzie take The Spark's New IQ test 5 minutes ago, and she got a 123. Sheesh - I wonder how she would have done if I didn't help her. haha. That's not bad, except that I helped her a lot. Plus, she's 11 years old, so that made her score even higher. According to The Spark, I have an IQ of 144. That was a mildly easy test. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like a challenge! Everyone needs to go and take it. Take the other tests while you're at it. They're fun and quite humorous. Oh man - I have to ball shag on Tuesday for the Varsity team. Ugh... I hope I don't have any homework that night. Their game is at 7:00 I think at Slade Field. I'll have already finished my game. I wonder who we're playing... Varsity is playing Pearland I think. I'm gonna go check.
Yeah - they're playing Pearland at 7:00, and we're playing Pearland at 5:00 at Slade also. OH YES!!! - PEARLAND!! It just dawned on me how easy they are!!! Wahoo! That's gonna be fun! I feel bad saying that, but I remember that we (the freshmen team) beat them like 9-0 last year! That was a fun game, and we had to make a rule where we couldn't score anymore. We had to like play keep-away with them. It was actually kinda sad... I'm sure they'll be better this year. haha - watch us lose! That would be great. Of course, that'd be like 9265398723 miles for us to run. haha. Moving on... I'm weird.
Yeah - they're playing Pearland at 7:00, and we're playing Pearland at 5:00 at Slade also. OH YES!!! - PEARLAND!! It just dawned on me how easy they are!!! Wahoo! That's gonna be fun! I feel bad saying that, but I remember that we (the freshmen team) beat them like 9-0 last year! That was a fun game, and we had to make a rule where we couldn't score anymore. We had to like play keep-away with them. It was actually kinda sad... I'm sure they'll be better this year. haha - watch us lose! That would be great. Of course, that'd be like 9265398723 miles for us to run. haha. Moving on... I'm weird.