lunes, enero 12, 2004
Hm... I wonder who else does read this... haha. Sarah, you can't make me think otherwise. No one can!! Mwahahaha! (dorky enough for ya?) :P Okay well our soccer game is tomorrow at 5:00 at LJIS. Be there or be doing something worth while! Anyway, I've gotta go read TOTC... I'm on page 26 out of 46. (not 48... that's what I thought, but I was wrong) I read up to there, but took a "break" and did my Chemistry homework. (some break...) Oh hey! - I finally ate that lollipop that Scott gave me a looooong time ago. haha. I just kept it in the outside pocket of my backpack and never ate it. I was waiting for... I have no idea what. I really don't... haha. But anyway, the hoser (as I mentioned before - Scott [but I'm kidding about the hoser part]) came over today, and I found out why. He gave me my favorite candy - Skittles, my favorite ice cream - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and 6 of my favorite kind of flower - pink roses! :O Sheesh, Scott. (I've been trying not to say "geez" anymore... I don't really know why) Okay well I'm gonna go ahead and do something else. I don't know what I'll do. Apparently I don't know a lot of things. haha. But, of course, that's not surprising. Well, Julie's back and is taking the computer. Bye!