sábado, enero 17, 2004
Everyone thank Sarah for finding out how to get comments on here. "Thank you, Sarah." :) Now I just need to find out how to change the font style and the font size of the comments... I was working on it for a few minutes, and I can't figure it out. Oh well - it's because I'm retarded.
I was going to go on a diet, but I can't... Lizzie made cake today with chocolate icing. Darn her! So yeah - I ate some of that. And instead of eating a meal yesterday, I ate some candy. haha. Shame on me. I just can't do it. Every time I go to get something healthy, I find something un-healthy and forget about eating healthy. I should like write "DIET" on the backs of my hands in permanent marker so that every time I reach for something to eat, I'll remember and go find something healthy. haha. Okay well I am going to get something healthy now... I hope. If I forget, then sheesh - that's sad...
I was going to go on a diet, but I can't... Lizzie made cake today with chocolate icing. Darn her! So yeah - I ate some of that. And instead of eating a meal yesterday, I ate some candy. haha. Shame on me. I just can't do it. Every time I go to get something healthy, I find something un-healthy and forget about eating healthy. I should like write "DIET" on the backs of my hands in permanent marker so that every time I reach for something to eat, I'll remember and go find something healthy. haha. Okay well I am going to get something healthy now... I hope. If I forget, then sheesh - that's sad...